Sunday, March 30, 2008

back to the midwest

I'm back in the midwest after a week on the beach. Gotta love the midwest:)

Myrtle Beach, SC - mom, aunt, and I stayed a week on the beach, while visiting my sister, who goes to school down there.

Here's how it went...some highlights:

-flight to NC was delayed for an hour.
-sat by a 2 year old boy on the plane and of course...boys never sit still:)
-got to the resort and they didn't have our reservations, yikes! It worked out though.
-ran on the beach.
-laid out in sweatpants and a t-shirt...it was freezing minus 2 days.
-witnessed people dressing for 30 degree weather, while others dressing for 90 degrees.
-had 2 descent days of 65+ and sunny.
-played sudoku like it was my job.
-ate at 50 million different restaurants (mom/aunt wanted to try every food possible)
-watched a sunrise.
-saw a high school friend.
-got stuck in WV traffic for hours, but thanks to the GPS, we made our way around it all.
-flight back to IL was delayed for an hour. (always my luck)

It was a good time, but I suppose I was ready to get back.
Back to IL, where I graduate in a month. can't believe it.

No comments: