Tuesday, April 1, 2008

thick glasses

Today at school we are in the gym with all of the preschoolers and kindergarteners, waiting for the buses to arrive. I'm just standing there and a little girl approaches me and asks to go to the bathroom. I tell her she can but make it quick and if you tell one child yes...expect 10 more to come up and ask the same question, which is exactly what happened.

I have like 4 more kids come up and ask to go to the bathroom, including this one little preschool boy. He had big thick glasses that made his eyes appear 3 x their size. With his beanie hat, coat, and bookbag that was bigger than him, he asks to go to the bathroom. Oh my word...the cutest thing ever! After he melts my heart, I tell him yes. He speed walks out of the gym and as he leaves the gym I see him heading for the girls restroom, ha! He used the girls bathroom and it didn't faze him at all. It was hilarious.

Priceless :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!