Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Schoooools out FOREVER!

Yes, it's true.
I am done with school.
forever.
i turned in my last paper and presented my last presentation.

weird huh. it's weird to me...must mean i'm growing up, real world -yikes!

p.s.
last night i rode along with the softball team to their game in chicago and as we're into the second game, amanda (softball GA/friend), asks if i have ever stolen pitching signs...can't say i've done that one. well i can cross that one off the list! so yeahh...i watched for the "change up" sign and then signed to Amanda...who then signed to the batter. i felt like i was cheating or something....or like undercover. i felt like the coach knew i was watching him...made for an interesting game.

this sport is wild. amanda gave me batting and throwing lessons before the game.
i wish i had been a softball player.

No comments: