Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week in Myrtle

Myrtle Beach, SC - spent a week with my sister near the beach, where she lives and goes to school.

During the week...

-rode the banana boat (water raft pulled by jetski) with 6 girls and spent half the time in the water...good time.
- watched fireworks on the beach.
-bought a sweet pair of Pumas.
-nearly drowned from the massive waves and current.
-saw the movie Evening - wait to rent this one.
-put layers of sunscreen on and still got burnt!
-got mistaken for a 17 year old. ha!
-witnessed the worst behaving child, who sat in front of me on my flight.
-picked out a church and went.
-spent time with my grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins on the beach.
-went to Broadway at the Beach with kj.
-spent time with my sister:)

I actually tried to extend my stay in Myrtle. I really love being near the beach. It was a great week! Loved it.

No comments: