Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ohio

I spent the last week at home in Ohio. I hadn't been home since December - the longest yet. I think I'm growing up though because I was okay with that.

A week in Ohio:

-Watched a brother graduate from high school.
-Visited my grandma and aunt.
-Went to see Pirates 3 with my little sister.
-Drove hundreds of miles.
-Met up with a couple college friends.
-Caught up with a few high school friends.
-Went fishing; caught a BASS - got over the fear of taking the fish off the hook. i think.
-Visited and played with the two MOST ADORABLE adopted boys ever - they gave me a toy lizard to keep:)


It was a great visit, but I often find in ever visit I take, there is not enough hours for the quality time I'd really like to give. All in all, I enjoyed home and plan to make it happen again. Life is beautiful!

No comments: