Sunday, May 27, 2007

Line Dancing

Last night, I went country line dancing with a few friends. ha! It is actually a ton of fun. You pick up on the dances pretty quickly. Most of the people there are truely from the country and have the boots, belt buckle, cowboy hat, flannel button up, and monster truck to show for it. I've only gone here a couple of times, but I almost feel like I'm walking into another world, another culture. It is such a down to earth, old fashion feeling atmostphere. I like it.

Country living is very appealing.

1 comment:

Veldman Photo said...

HAHAHA.... that sounds awesome!!! Wish I was there to dance the night away... it reminds me of the Halloween Party out at that house in the country of Marion, in the Barn... well minus the line dancing. That was a fun night!